Welcome to the Linux Foundation Forum!

any better resources?

Options

Can any body reccommend any better resources to get ready for the LFS201 exam? Are there any decent (preferably free) video tutorials anybody could point me towards to supplement the LFS201 training material? I feel I learn better when watching something than reading dry material and just attempting to comprehend and replicate.

Thank you

Comments

• luisviveropena
    luisviveropena Posts: 1,154
    edited March 2017
    Options

Hi,

As far as I know, a person learn better when practicing. I'm not sure if watching a video will do better than doing it by yourself :)

Regards,

Luis.

• ArlenNY
    ArlenNY Posts: 4
    Options

I know of some video resources depending on what distribution you will take the exam with. Youtube is filled with videos especially some by Sander Van Vugt. Try exploring Sander Van Vugt's site for free RHCSA/RHCE material: http://www.sandervanvugt.com/free-linux-training-resources/. I believe Sander released a brand new video course for the RHCSA exam on 17 March 2017 that surely will yield you positive information towards the LFCS. Videos help me better understand what we're doing but nothing takes the place of doing it yourself at the command line. After all, that is why I use linux. I love the command line. Best of luck!

• luisviveropena
    luisviveropena Posts: 1,154
    Options

Hi, thanks for the information! So, in that case enjoy the videos :) Best of luck for you as well!

Luis.

Categories

Upcoming Training