Welcome to the Linux Foundation Forum!

Cannot launch the lab environment

When i click the button to launch the LABENVIRONMENT i reciev this message "

Forbidden You don't have the permission to access the requested resource. It is either read-protected or not readable by the server.

any help will be appreciated

"

Comments

• serewicz
    serewicz Posts: 1,000
    edited October 2016

Thank you for letting us know. I will look into it and get back to you when I hear something.

• serewicz
    edited October 2016

Hello,

From what I have heard the issue is being taken care of shortly. I would expect access to work in the next couple of hours.   If you still do not have access by tomorrow please contact us again.

• the same problem when i try to access to Lab Environmment from Lab 2.1.

Forbidden

You don't have the permission to access the requested resource. It is either read-protected or not readable by the server.

• Forbidden

You don't have the permission to access the requested resource. It is either read-protected or not readable by the server.

• serewicz
    edited October 2016

The process to add you to a lab environment, once you are fully enrolled, is not fully automatic, but requires a manual step. This is done throughout the day.  If you sign up and immediatly try to log in there is a chance the task has not completed. Please try again in a few hours.

• Trukise
    Trukise Posts: 4
    edited October 2016

thanks, actually everything is Ok.

• serewicz
    edited October 2016

Thanks for letting us know. Let us know if you encouter futher problems.

• The same problem when I try to access to Lab Environmment (Lab 2.1 - Lab13.1).

I tried it over and over but it was useless.

Could anyone please  help me ?

• serewicz

Synusuke Hayashi,

Please review the comments on this post. You will find that the process of gaining access requires a manual step. Throughout the day orders are reviewed and students are manually added to the course.  If you continue to have errors for more than 24 hours after signing up, please return to the forum and let us know.

Regards,

• When the next day comes, I can now connect.
    Thank you very much.​

• serewicz
    edited December 2016

Glad you have access

Categories

Upcoming Training