Welcome to the Linux Foundation Forum!

Which LFCS exam choose in www.examslocal.com?

Hello

When I try to schedule my exam I have to choose a exam in https://www.examslocal.com and there are two items for LFCS:

• Linux Foundation : Certified System Administrator (LFCS)  -  English
  • Linux Foundation : Certified System Administrator (SINGLE ATTEMPT) (LFCS-SINGLE)  -  English

what is the difference? which one I have to choose?

Thanks

----

Hola

Cuando intento reservar mi examen tengo que elegirlo en https://www.examslocal.com y aparecen dos opciones:

• Linux Foundation : Certified System Administrator (LFCS)  -  English
  • Linux Foundation : Certified System Administrator (SINGLE ATTEMPT) (LFCS-SINGLE)  -  English

¿Cual es la diferencia? ¿Cual hay que elegir?

Gracias.

Comments

• saqman2060
    saqman2060 Posts: 777
    If I had to guess I would take the one that does not say 'single attempt', that might mean, you have only one shot at passing it.
  • luisviveropena
    luisviveropena Posts: 1,142

Hi,

If you specifically bought the option with a single attempt, choose that one. If not, choose the first one so you can have a retake of the exam if you need it.

Regards,

Luis.

• Santos82h
    Santos82h Posts: 8

Hi

I bought the course in 2015-08-29,when the discount for release in Spanish.

In my ticket said: 

Fundamentos de Administración de Sistemas Linux con la inscripción en el examen LFCS (LFS201ESP+LFCS)    199$

I don't sure if it have a retake or not.

Another questión (just in case I have a retake): My course will expire on 2016-08-29 and I am going to try the exam next week. If I fail, How long do I have to do the retake? Another year? o only until 2016-08-29?

Thanks

----

Hola

Compre el curso en 2015-08-29, cuando salio la oferta para hacerlo en español.

En mi ticket pone: 

Fundamentos de Administración de Sistemas Linux con la inscripción en el examen LFCS (LFS201ESP+LFCS)    199$

No estoy seguro si eso incluye el retake o no.

Otra pregunta (por si acaso tuviera derecho al retake). Mi curso acaba el 2016-08-29 e intentare hacer el examen la semana que viene. Si fallo ¿Cuanto tiempo tengo para hacer el retake? ¿otro año? ¿o solo hasta 2016-08-29?

Gracias.

• luisviveropena
    luisviveropena Posts: 1,142

Hi,

Yes, you have a retake. The retake is valid for 12 months from the initial purchase, so you have almost a month to take it.

Regards,

Luis.

Categories

Upcoming Training