Welcome to the Linux Foundation Forum!

exam term has been changed without notice

Hi everyone,

I have chosen a day and a hour of my exam two months ago. I declared 12:00 pm and received an email with confirmation.

Yesterday I saw that the hour has been changed into 10:00 am.

I will have my exam on Thursday, 7th of April, and I am little confused because of this change.

Does somebody had a similar issue?

Thanks for your reply in advance.

Comments

• luisviveropena
    luisviveropena Posts: 1,144

Hi,

I'm not aware of any issue of that kind up to now. Are you sure you didn't change your timezone recently? Is there any problem with that time and date for you to take the exam?

Regards,

Luis.

• Hi Luis,

thank you for the answer. Everything is already clarified. After I noticed that this forum is temporary closed, I decided to write to examslocal as well. They told me the difference is because on the linuxfoundation website is UTC time, while on examslocal is CET. If I add 2 hours to UTC and I will get 12:00 instead 10:00.

So, I have my exam today at 12:00 and I am starting to be nervous... :-)

• luisviveropena

Ohh ok, I get it. So, you already have done the exam, I hope everything is ok :)

Regards,

Luis.

• Yes, I already done my exam. I have bad feelings about my score, but I will have to wait up to 3 business days. Will see...

Exam was difficult to me. I don't know if it was an exam or maybe stress before unknown... Moreover, I didn't expected a few questions. I thought LFS201 covering almost every tasks asking on exam. I was wrong.

Could you tell me if these issues can be found on exam? https://training.linuxfoundation.org/images/pdfs/LFCS_Domains_Competencies_V2.16.pdf

Thank you.

• luisviveropena

Hi,

As far as I understand, all the topics are covered in the course. Of course, you can't expect to be asked for the same commands in the labs; for sure you will be asked for other options of the same commands and procedures you tried in the labs.

Regards,

Luis.

Categories

Upcoming Training