Welcome to the Linux Foundation Forum!

chapter 37.8.a Using tar for Backups - INFO doesn't display all content

Hello everybody,

by clicking on the INFO button, additional pop-up page appeared. But unfortunately bottom part of content is cut off and there is no possibility to scroll it in order to read all content on page. Take and look at the attached screenshot. This situation happened every time when we have an INFO button and some additional page.

Could you fix this, please?

Many thanks.

Best wishes,

Radek

Comments

• Elyas
    Elyas Posts: 28
    I noticed the same problem. This is a bug.
  • coop
    coop Posts: 915
    There is no bug, all content is there, it just looks a little crummy. But I went and looked at the master source for the course and there is not a word missing, there is
    just a lack of white space at the bottom of the info box, not the best layout.
  • coop
    coop Posts: 915
    In fact, in my browser, resizing/maximizing etc the page in various ways makes anything looking weird disappear. Please try this on any other page that looks cut off.
  • fcioanca
    fcioanca Posts: 1,886
    Hi Radek,

If you access the course in full desktop view, without minimizing the window in which you visualize the course, the entire text in the Info boxes will appear.

Regards,
    Flavia
  • Hi everyone,

many thanks for your posts. Indeed, if I maximized a window on a whole screen, all content of pop-up window will appeared. But on smaller screens it could be an issue.

Thank you.
  • saqman2060
    saqman2060 Posts: 777
    fcioanca wrote:
    Hi Radek,

If you access the course in full desktop view, without minimizing the window in which you visualize the course, the entire text in the Info boxes will appear.

Regards,
    Flavia

Hello Fcioanca, nice to see anothero Linux Foundation training admin helping on this forum. It is an honor to meet both you and Jerry.

Categories

Upcoming Training