Welcome to the Linux Foundation Forum!

LAB 8.1 Missing

Hello,

I'm enrolled in the Spanish version of LFS201: Fundamentos de Administración de Sistemas Linux.

My problem is that I can't see the LAB_8.1.pdf, it only opens a blank screen. I haven't had any problems with any of the previous labs.

Comments

• Hello Alberto,

I just verified that I'm able to get the lab file for 8.1. I used firefox. If you provide me an email I can send it to you. You can also try with another browser.

Regards,
    Luis.
  • Hello, Luis,

I have tried with several browsers (firefox, chrome) and Operating Systems (Xubuntu, Lubuntu, Ubuntu and windows), and it always opens a blank page.
    I've tried to send you a private message to provide you my email, but the button doesn't seems to work, maybe you could post it as an attachment in a reply? Thanks.

Regards,
    Alberto.
  • Hello Alberto,

I can't attach a file (there isn't an option for that) and I also can't send you a private message.

I reported the issue with sending messages and we are seeing how to solve it.

Thanks,
    Luis.
  • Hello Alberto,

If I'm not wrong you should be able to download the file that contains all the labs and solutions in Chapter 1, page 1.11 and see lab 8.1 there.

Please let me know if that worked.

Thanks,
    Luis.
  • Hello,

Yes, I have found it there! I somehow didn't realize that useful file at the beggining of the course.

Lots of thanks for your help, Luis.

• Hello Alberto,

I'm glad that you have access to the document now :)

Regards,
    Luis.

Categories

Upcoming Training