Welcome to the Linux Foundation Forum!

Linux or Windows 7?

Alexander Stephen
edited November 2013 in Games

I made a post on OFF TOPIC section, I didn't saw the gaming section so, please, visit my original post and help me to decide.

Your text to link here...

Fixed link.

Comments

• friTTe
    friTTe Posts: 19
    Without reading the link, if youre a hardcore gamer stay on Windowsm but if you can live with a smaller libarary of games and ability to get the rest of the software you need for free then go Linux/Ubuntu
  • friTTe wrote:
    Without reading the link, if youre a hardcore gamer stay on Windowsm but if you can live with a smaller libarary of games and ability to get the rest of the software you need for free then go Linux/Ubuntu
    I would even say if you are "hardcore" you could easily live on Linux. WINE has pretty decent support and can play many popular games like Skyrim, Pay Day 2, & Starcarft II HotS
  • I use to think gaming hardcore was done on a PC. Windows took lead there. However, think of hardware standardization and not have to upgrade something, and play any game you like,a game console wins big here. Try not to give value to your PC based on how many games it can play.
  • To revive this slightly - a few months ago, a huge number of games were released for Linux on Steam. I dual-booted my Windows gaming machine and can report that I can play 80% of the games I have tested either natively or through Wine. I have not booted into Windows since! The number of games as of right now is over 2,000 on Linux Steam so it is gathering pace and big games have been released. My favourite games are on Linux (I already owned them so no cost for installing on Linux).
  • janiya89
    janiya89 Posts: 9

I don’t know,I use iOS

Categories

Upcoming Training