Welcome to the Linux Foundation Forum!

Comparative Analysis of Linux, MAC and Microsoft

basanna.p
basanna.p Posts: 3
edited February 2013 in Linux System Administration

Dear Members,

I am sending herewith the link of online survey for my doctoral research. I request you to spare few minutes and complete the survey. I will be really grateful to you if you can complete the survey and forward this to your friends and colleagues.

The link of the survey is: http://tinyurl.com/agolt34

If you have any questions please feel free to contact me.

Thanks in advance.

Regards

Basanna Patagundi

Comments

• mfillpot
    mfillpot Posts: 2,177
    I have removed your personal information from the post. If you wish to leave contact information you can add an email address.
  • Izzy1512 wrote:
    Dear Basanna,

I not meaning to treat you like a little kid; I'm just hoping to offer some friendly advice:

I would never recommend putting up you cell phone #, and definitely not your college address on ANY forum. That's begging to get spammed, and could even be very dangerous. What you want to do is completely up to you, but that is my POV.

Izzy

Thanks Izzy. I have removed the information. It did not strike to my mind before posting. I added the information to authenticate online survey. However, I will be more careful when I am posting on discussion forums.
    Even the moderator removed personal information from the post.
  • mfillpot wrote:
    I have removed your personal information from the post. If you wish to leave contact information you can add an email address.

Thank you very much.

Categories

Upcoming Training