Welcome to the Linux Foundation Forum!

download mp3 music sites

I'm using pclinuxos. I have a sony walkman mp3 player. I know all about the problems with itunes. rhapsody doesn't support linux. I tried to use the down loader for amazon. (we have a windows laptop for downloads). My question is, is there any other site that I can download music from that is linux friendly? Or a better downloader for amazon?(other than jamendo etc.? thanks

Comments

• Goineasy9
    Goineasy9 Posts: 1,114
    I don't do much music downloading, but, if you download music in any format, you can convert the files to the mp3 format just by using a program like soundconverter, or ffmpeg.
    I've downloaded free mp3's from Amazon, and I've just used the download function in Firefox for that. If you do a search for Amazon in your package management application, you should come up with some alternatives.

Also, if you're a bit patient, I'm sure others will chime in with some suggestions.
  • thanks guys,ill try that
  • На сегодняшний день скачивать музыку очень удобно с данного музыкального ресурса https://ts-music.com а так же слушать ее онлайн. Данный сайт стал очень популярен среди меломанов. Там огромная база музыки на любой вкус в отличном качестве. Каждый день новинки база обновляется.

Categories

Upcoming Training