Welcome to the Linux Foundation Forum!

Hello Team Linux Foundation and k8s

Hello, team! my name is Chandu Venigalla and I have over 18 years of experience in software engineering and enterprise architecture. Currently, I'm a Senior Manager of Software Development & Engineering at Charles Schwab in Austin, TX. I specialize in developing dynamic, scalable content management solutions and have led major projects such as the Schwab Asset Management website, Schwab Advisor Services integration, and multiple site optimizations resulting in significant performance improvements and user engagement increases.

I bring a strong background in various technologies, including Python, Java, PHP, C#. Additionally, I have extensive experience with cloud platforms like AWS, containerization with Docker, and AI/ML particularly in Natural Language Processing and Computer Vision .
I'm passionate about leveraging technology to drive business growth and enhance user experiences, and I'm excited about the opportunity to discuss how my skills and experience align with the needs of your organization.

I am taking Kubernetes for Developers (LFD259) & Kubernetes Fundamentals (LFS258) courses to enhance my knowledge in Linux & k8s foundations and contribute to the community

Comments

Categories

Upcoming Training