Welcome to the Linux Foundation Forum!

PSI browser didn't load the exam session(TCCS-103937)

Options
sapanp007
sapanp007 Posts: 1
edited April 23 in LFS258 Class Forum

I had an exam scheduled at 7 AM IST. I launched the PSI tool at 6:30 and completed the verification and check-in process. However, after the check-in, I was unable to access the exam screen. The technical support team was contacted and they suggested that I reload the browser but that didn't resolve the issue. The PSI ticket number for the issue is #4129651. I tried multiple times for more than 45 minutes but the issue persisted. I have also completed the self-check-in and environment verification thrice during that time. It's frustrating to prepare hard for the exam and then face such technical difficulties. I've been trying to complete this CKA certification and it's the 2nd time I'm facing some technical issues. Could you please help to complete my exam by resolving TCCS-103937 and making sure that I don't face any technical difficulties again?

Ticket# TCCS-103937

Comments

• mstepien
    mstepien Posts: 431
    Options

Hi @sapanp007,

We're sorry to hear about your experience. Please be aware that the Training team monitoring this forum does not handle exam-related issues. The Linux Foundation Customer Support team will assist you when they reach your ticket, which may take several days and does not include weekends or holidays. We apologize for the inconvenience and stress caused by the exam issue.

Best regards,
    Magda
    The Linux Foundation Training Team

Categories

Upcoming Training