Welcome to the Linux Foundation Forum!

CKA Exam - Issue with PSI secure browse application

Options
anand3927
anand3927 Posts: 3
edited January 29 in LFS258 Class Forum

I had scheduled my CKA exam. After pressing the launch button, PSI application was installed successfully, but it loops and doesn’t start the UI. I was unable to chat with Proctor of the exam and had no option to start the exam. Later I had connected with PSI team and got to know that Windows 10 Enterprise OS is not supported and because of that, I was not able to take up the exam. Kindly help to reschedule the exam. I had raised the ticket but no response yet. It is almost 48 hours, no response yet.

Comments

• fcioanca
    fcioanca Posts: 1,930
    Options

Hi @anand3927

If you have opened a ticket with the Linux Foundation Customer Support Team at trainingsupport.linuxfoundation.org, please note that response time can take several business days (no weekends or holidays).

Regards,
    Flavia

• mstepien
    mstepien Posts: 439
    Options

Hi @anand3927,

We apologize for the inconvenience this issue has caused. The Linux Foundation Customer Support team will assist you in rescheduling the exam at a later time. If you have opened a ticket with them at trainingsupport.linuxfoundation.org, it can take several business days (no holidays or weekends) for the Support team to respond. Rest assured they will help you.

Best regards,
    Magda
    The Linux Foundation Training Team

• anand3927
    Options

Thanks @mstepien and @fcioanca for your response. I have raised the ticket with the trainingsupport;linuxfoundation.org and the ticket number is #TCCS-94738. I am planning to take up the exam by this week, can you pls help on scheduling the exam by this week.

• fcioanca
    fcioanca Posts: 1,930
    Options

Hi @anand3927

All tickets are addressed in the order they are received. The forum is meant to be used exclusively for course content related questions, while the Support team addresses exam-related tickets.

Regards,

Flavia

• anand3927
    Options

Thanks @fcioanca.

Categories

Upcoming Training