Welcome to the Linux Foundation Forum!

Rescheduling exam(PSI technical problem)

Options
girishk8s
girishk8s Posts: 2
edited January 12 in LFS258 Class Forum

Hi Team,
I appeared for the exam on 11th Jan 2024. I faced technical problem middle of the exam. I was unable to continue. proctor bring PSI technical help but my problem was not resolved. Technical team create a ticket with PSI and when I called PSI intl number I was asked toconnect to LF support team. for which I have created following support ticket: https://jira.linuxfoundation.org/plugins/servlet/desk/portal/15/TCCS-93125 . This ticket is yet unassigned. Is there any expected time to resolve this? Also is there anything else I am expected to do?

Comments

• mstepien
    mstepien Posts: 439
    Options

Hi @girishk8s,

Can you please specify which exam were you trying to attempt?

It may take several business days (no holidays or weekends) to receive a response, as the Customer Support team handles tickets in the order they are received. Rest assured they will help you when they get to your inquiry.

Thank you,
    Magda
    The Linux Foundation Training Team

• girishk8s
    girishk8s Posts: 2
    edited January 13
    Options

Hi @mstepien I appeared for CKA exam. I wanted to know apart from creating support ticket for LF is there anything else expected from me? I have created 2 tickets with PSI and one with LF. (PSI ticket number are mentioned in LF ticket) also could you please take ASAP I'm getting nervous cause it was my second attempt. I'm not sure what else is expected from me to do, LF ticket is not assigned to anyone yet

• mstepien
    mstepien Posts: 439
    Options

Hi @girishk8s,

No further actions are required from you at this time. As mentioned earlier, the Support team may take several business days to respond. Once they begin working on your ticket, they will be able to assist you.

Best,
    Magda

Categories

Upcoming Training