Welcome to the Linux Foundation Forum!

CKS Preparation resources

Options

Hi all, Kubernetes addicted :)

My first post, so a small presentation:

I'm a Cloud System Engineer.
Once upon a time I've been a "classic" system engineer.
I mainly live inside a bash or zsh shell.
I'm a Vim user since 2000.
In the last 4 years I worked a lot with Kubernetes and probably I'll work with it for a long time.

By now I collected CKAD and CKA and I'm trying to get the CKS.
I failed the first CKE exam and this morning I had my second chance, but I feel that I'm failing again.

My problem is that I feel that CKS Training (LSF260 + Simulator + killer-shell-cks) is not aligned to all topics covered in the real exam.

That said, I have some question about a couple of question of the exam and some consideration about the Exam Simulator.

Before goin on, I kindly ask if this is the right place to ask and if I'm allowed to discuss exam questions.

Thanks for your time

Answers

• fcioanca
    fcioanca Posts: 1,919
    Options

Hi @bainos,

Per the LF terms and conditions which you agreed to when you signed up for the exam, you are NOT allowed to discuss exam questions with anyone. Failure to comply with the terms and conditions will result in disqualification. If you have any questions or concerns related to the exam platform or process, you can open a ticket with the LF Customer Support Team at trainingsupport.linuxfoundation.org.

Regards,

Flavia

The Linux Foundation Training Team

• bainos
    bainos Posts: 2
    Options

Thank you, for the fast reply,
    I asked because I remember to have read some condition about exam topics.
    You confirmed this.

I'll read through the common request on this forum and try to understand If I can ask here what I would like to ask.

Thanks for giving a pointer to the LF Customer Support Team at trainingsupport.linuxfoundation.org

• fcioanca
    fcioanca Posts: 1,919
    Options

The forum is dedicated to course content related topics and should only be used for that purpose. Exam questions cannot be discussed anywhere. All exam-related inquiries must be directed to LF Customer Support.

Categories

Upcoming Training