Welcome to the Linux Foundation Forum!

LFCS - Domains & Competencies - Request for explanation of a skill

Options

Hi,

in the Essential Commands, what does it mean "Determine application and service specific constraints"?

Answers

• fcioanca
    fcioanca Posts: 1,916
    Options

Hi @Alessandro_Serralunga

Please direct all exam-related questions to the Linux Foundation Customer Support team at trainingsupport.linuxfoundation.org. Forums are used exclusively for course content-related questions.

Regards,
    Flavia

• fcioanca
    Options

Forum moderators do not have access to Support JIRA tickets. They are handled exclusively by the LF Customer Support team.

• I wrote to Support:

Hi,

the document LFCS Domain & Competencies in the section Essential Commands asks “Determine application and service specific constraints”.
    Sorry but I don’t understand the requirement.
    What are constraints of a application/service?
    I don't find topic in the course LFS207

And Training Support reply:

Luisa Dimalanta
    11/Jul/23 8:16 AM

Hi Alessandro,

The class forum on https://forum.linuxfoundation.org/ serves as the official support forum for the course, so you will want to continue posting questions and feedback on the course content or labs there.

The LFS207 course is not meant to teach specifically to the exam or to cover the entire list of domains and competencies listed for the LFCS certification. (Having training teach specifically to the exam would compromise the integrity of the certification, and there is actually a firewall setup between training and certification to address this specific concern.)

What the course does do is give students a solid base for the LFCS exam. It should be considered as one resource to help candidates prepare for the exam, but is not intended as the sole resource, nor as a 1-stop exam prep resource.

Therefore, to get more help regarding your question, we recommend the class forum.

Hope this helps.

• fcioanca
    Options

This is an exam domain, and, as mentioned, not a topic in the course. Therefore, we cannot address this in the forum as it is not course-related.

• theronlesesne
    Options

This should be highlighted in great detail - this will give a potential study a better guidance prior to spending their money. CompTIA Linux+ and Redhat offer better exam prep in my opinion.

Categories

Upcoming Training