Welcome to the Linux Foundation Forum!

unable to match my ID with portal NAME cannot start exam, and not feedback on my ticket TCCS-82621

Options

hi,
I failed to enter the CKA exam 2 days ago since the PSI cannot match the portal NAME with my government-ID, even through I contact the tech support to update my NAME, still not work, those tickets had been submitted 2days but gets no response as of now, I am wondering anyone can help us on this issue. except the ticket of jira, I have not other channels to get feedback.
need your help ASAP.
https://jira.linuxfoundation.org/plugins/servlet/desk/portal/15/TCCS-82621
BRs,
PeiJin

Comments

• mstepien
    mstepien Posts: 434
    Options

Hi @peijinwu,

We are sorry to hear about your experience. Please note that it can take several business days (no holidays or weekends) for the Support team to respond, depending on the volume. Thank you for your patience while they work to assist all students.

Regards,
    Magda

• peijinwu
    Options

@mstepien said:
    Hi @peijinwu,

We are sorry to hear about your experience. Please note that it can take several business days (no holidays or weekends) for the Support team to respond, depending on the volume. Thank you for your patience while they work to assist all students.

Regards,
    Magda

Hi mstepien,

thanks for your response, I just followed the support step by step, I am not sure my name like that is it fine?

• mstepien
    mstepien Posts: 434
    Options

Hi @peijinwu,

Please direct any exam-related questions to trainingsupport.linuxfoundation.org. This forum should be used only for course content-related discussions.

Best,
    Magda

Categories

Upcoming Training