I want to learn RFCs without directly reading RFCs
I'm a linux admin who loves networking.
I want to learn tcp ip protocols i mean. sorry if title was condesecnding.
I mean rfcs are hard to read, so I want to start with books.
some books on my hitlist.
fourozan tcp ip protocol sutie
kurose ross
william stallings
fourozan security
stallings security
stevens tcp ip illustrated
comer internetworking with tcp ip vol-1
atul kahate security
and so many.
I'll buy all of them. I want some extra recommendations. I don't like tcpipguide (that online website type book)...
I want something that has tons of figures but not really a manga. Figures, tables etc a lot. I know tcpipguide is that thing, but idk why but I hate that.
I want to be able to apply linux commands like ping, traceroute, ss, netstat, nmap etc and find networking faults in system. Find dns faults in system. etc etc.
Tell me a good books for it.
Categories
- All Categories
- 178 LFX Mentorship
- 178 LFX Mentorship: Linux Kernel
- 775 Linux Foundation IT Professional Programs
- 384 Cloud Engineer IT Professional Program
- 175 Advanced Cloud Engineer IT Professional Program
- 75 DevOps IT Professional Program - Discontinued
- 7 DevOps & GitOps IT Professional Program
- 103 Cloud Native Developer IT Professional Program
- 7.7K Training Courses & Learning Paths
- 14 AI & ML Training
- 1 Blockchain & Decentralized Identity Training
- 39 Cloud & Containers Training
- 5 Cybersecurity Training
- 3 DevOps & Site-Reliability Training
- 2 Linux Kernel Development Training
- 2 Networking Training
- 2 Open Source Best Practice Training
- 5 System Administration Training
- 1 System Engineering Training
- 6 Web & Application Development Training
- 798 Hardware
- 202 Drivers
- 68 I/O Devices
- 37 Monitors
- 96 Multimedia
- 173 Networking
- 91 Printers & Scanners
- 92 Storage
- 773 Linux Distributions
- 81 Debian
- 68 Fedora
- 24 Linux Mint
- 13 Mageia
- 24 openSUSE
- 151 Red Hat Enterprise
- 32 Slackware
- 13 SUSE Enterprise
- 356 Ubuntu
- 472 Linux System Administration
- 31 Cloud Computing
- 73 Command Line/Scripting
- Github systems admin projects
- 103 Linux Security
- 79 Network Management
- 102 System Management
- 46 Web Management
- 170 Mobile Computing
- 32 Android
- 123 Development
- 1.2K New to Linux
- 1K Getting Started with Linux
- 407 Off Topic
- 128 Introductions
- 35 Study Material
- 1.1K Programming and Development
- 311 Kernel Development
- 725 Software Development
- 1K Software
- 419 Applications
- 183 Command Line
- 5 Compiling/Installing
- 71 Games
- 320 Installation
- Archived
- 183 Small Talk
- 2 LFD140 Class Forum
- 1.4K LFS258 Class Forum
Upcoming Training
-
August 20, 2018
Kubernetes Administration (LFS458)
-
August 20, 2018
Linux System Administration (LFS301)
-
August 27, 2018
Open Source Virtualization (LFS462)
-
August 27, 2018
Linux Kernel Debugging and Security (LFD440)