Welcome to the Linux Foundation Forum!

Darkmode, course navigation and Font type option

Options

Hello.

This is more of a feature request than a complaint which apply to all courses on Linuxfoundation(LF)

I would like to ask if it is possible for the LF team on web development to

1. implement dark-mode option for better eye friendly since white background make our eyes pain and cause eye floaters.

2. allow us to be able to change our text fonts that suit our reading style, the current font family is a setback in productivity.

3. reduce or limit the reading page width margin. I use a 24inch monitor and the text run every across the whole monitor making it difficult to stay focused and always have to zoom in to get a better text alignment.

4. implement course page navigation(next/ previous) arrows bellow the content page. They currently exist above the content page and if you are reading a very long text you would need to scroll back up in order to locate the navigation buttons. Another setback.

Implementing these features would dearly assist us in our reading and overall productivity. Win win for all of us.

Thank you for your understanding.

Answers

• kev123
    kev123 Posts: 5
    edited August 2023
    Options

I am using extensions to achieve this. It would be fantastic to get it straight from your e-learning page then bloating my browser with extensions

Categories

Upcoming Training