Welcome to the Linux Foundation Forum!

when is my access to lfs207 going to end?

Options

Hi , I started lfs201 last year June 24th, but due to the update I was enrolled on lfs207. my access to lfs201 has since expired but I still have access to lfs207 and my certification. I am wondering when this extension would end so I can work with the time?

Answers

• fcioanca
    fcioanca Posts: 1,919
    Options

Hi @gregoryamaefule

You should have access to LFS207 until November 16, 2023. Regarding exam access, you can find out by opening a ticket with the Linux Foundation Support team at trainingsupport.linuxfoundation.org.

Regards,
    Flavia

• joshs922
    Options

Same with me.. Signed up in July 2022.. got rolled over into LFS207. Still have access to LFS207. Is this ending for me as well in November? I have failed to carve out the time to do the course until now but I am determined to take it back up again. Should I just re-order a new course or work on this until it expires? Thanks

• fcioanca
    Options

Hi @joshs922

You will have access to LFS207 until mid November (exact date still TBD).

Regards,
    Flavia

• joshs922
    Options

OK thanks.. Assuming this course will be continued, I will just purchase another year. May I ask if plans are to continue offering the course? Thanks again...

• fcioanca
    Options

There are no plans to retire the course.

• joshs922
    Options

Thanks again!

• thasnim.hm
    Options

Hi, it is showing my subscription to learning LFS269 expires in a week (Access expires January 19, 2024 12:25 PM). I want this to be extended, could you please help on this.

• fcioanca
    Options

Please open a ticket with the Linux Foundation Customer Support team at trainingsupport.linuxfoundation.org and they will assist you.

Categories

Upcoming Training