Welcome to the Linux Foundation Forum!

Verification Tool and Digital Badge Issue

Options

Hi, Last week I completed CKA exam successfully, though I received the certificate mail and exam score mail by the next day of exam, still now didn't receive mail from credly. Also when I try to verify the certificate ID and my last name in verify tool it showing the provided details are invalid. I also raised ticket yesterday , still didn't receive any response from support. I am afraid and feeling sad about this, as I can't share my certificate completion details in job portals and as well as to my office management. Need some immediate attention on this . Please help. Really this one making me to not concentrate on other my other tasks.

Comments

• mstepien
    mstepien Posts: 426
    Options

Hi @ckshukla27,

Congratulations on passing your CKA exam! We are sorry to hear about the issues you encountered afterwards. Please note that tickets are handled in the order received, and response time can take several business days (no weekends or holidays). Rest assured that the Support Team will help you.

Best,
    Magda
    The Linux Foundation Training Team

• ckshukla27
    Options

Dear Magda,

I understand.

Request you to help ASAP as I am not able to produce certificate to my management and job portfolios.

Regards,

Chandan Kumar Shukla

Categories

Upcoming Training