Welcome to the Linux Foundation Forum!

CKAD exam issue due to name mismatch

Options
kkrishnan
kkrishnan Posts: 1
edited April 2023 in LFD259 Class Forum

hi LinuxFoundation Team,
i couldn't take the CKAD exam on 26th March due to name mismatch between my ID and in Exam portal. I see similar issue faced by other users like "supermike". The LinuxFoundation Support Ticket is moving very slowly "TCCS-64698". I provided all the info during Ticket creation; still the first response contacts me after 4 business days requesting my name details. Then another 4 business days mentioning working on the issue. Another 2 days mentioning reaching out to PSI Exam team. Already 11 days wait just to get my name sync'd in the system properly. These exam preparation takes a lot of efforts, and such delays are frustrating. This is a bug (name not syncing properly) in your exam portal and i am penalized with these delays. I have also contacted PSI exam support twice PSI Ticket: 3290229 (raised on 26th March 2023), PSI Ticket: 3317014 (raised on 5th April 2023 ). Please expedite/escalate the Support Ticket and provide a resolution asap.

Comments

• shawn.active
    Options

I am currently facing the same issue. I am utterly disappointed in the support Team. Zero star !!!

• mstepien
    mstepien Posts: 426
    Options

Hi @shawn.active,

If you have not done so already, please open a ticket with the Linux Foundation Customer Support team at trainingsupport.linuxfoundation.org and they will assist you.

Regards,
    Magda

• shawn.active
    shawn.active Posts: 4
    edited November 2023
    Options

@magda, I have submitted tickets as advised by PSI representatives but I’m yet to get any response.It’s 12:46AM and I am still here sitting by my computer after 6 long hours of frustration.

My exam was scheduled for 7pm and I have been battling with this issue since 6:30 pm when I logged in . I have been studying for this exam for the past 12 months plus I took a whole month off work to prepare. I resume work on Monday so I thought it would be perfect to write the exam right before I returned to work and now I get this? :(

• mstepien
    mstepien Posts: 426
    Options

We are very sorry to hear about your experience. Please note however that it can take several business days (no holidays or weekends) for the Support team to respond, depending on the volume.

• shawn.active
    edited November 2023
    Options

Thank you Magda.

I've received countless apologies, yet none seem genuinely committed to mend it. It's almost like saying, 'Sorry, but here's your pain to savor.'

• shawn.active
    edited November 2023
    Options

• fcioanca
    fcioanca Posts: 1,911
    Options

Opening multiple tickets will not speed up processing or help in any way. Tickets are assigned and processed in the order they are received. Processing time can take multiple business days (no weekends or holidays) depending on the number of tickets in the queue.

Categories

Upcoming Training