Welcome to the Linux Foundation Forum!

PSI session got disconnected in between the exam on 10th Dec- no response for ticket TCCTCCS-53119

Options

I was taking up my CKA exam where my PSI session got disconnected in between the exam not allowing me to do almost half of my questions.I took the slot for 10th Dec (10.30-120:30 IST), where my session got disconnected somewhere around 11:20AM IST.

I have raised the ticket on the same day and I am still waiting for an update from the Linux Foundation.

I had raised the ticket on the same day (I was taking up my CKA exam where my PSI session got disconnected in between the exam not allowing me to do almost half of my questions.I took the slot for 10th Dec (10.30AM-12:30PM IST), where my session got disconnected somewhere around 11:20AM IST.

I have raised the ticket on the same day and I am still waiting for an update from the Linux Foundation.

I needed to know if my chance can be regranted, as if this is my second attempt so, I’ve prepared well need to complete certification quickly since that its going to expiring on 16th December,if you are not provide new slot of exam I would not be able to complete my certification.
I am worried, I need to take up the exam real quick,Can you please help on this ASAP.
I had raised the ticket on the same day (TCCS-53101), but still I have not received any response from Linux Foundation.

One more ticket also raised but no response - TCCS-53498

@linuxfoundation - Please look into my ticket asap and let me know if the issue with PSI has been resolved, and confirm if my 2nd chance can be regranted?

Categories

Upcoming Training