Welcome to the Linux Foundation Forum!

Office Hour - Dec 12 - Troubleshooting - Recording Available

Options

We did a quick troubleshooting related to installation of a library on centos. The recording will be available or a day or so here

https://zoom.us/rec/share/jl5OmVVkwW7EeekR0qwbCzO3RGOR22BzPAfentvHjS-Q-C7KmFojVQYwVq-Fmo79.VtE9D592grD9HPf2

Cheers
Gourav

Comments

• Shivinder
    Options

Hi @gouravshah

Why do i get the following error message when I try to watch the recording?

I tried to watch it last week, but received the same error message. Would you or someone else be able to help? I am just interested to watch the troubleshooting video. Thanks.

• luisviveropena
    Options

Hi @Shivinder,

The recordings are stored for 24 hours only. After that they are deleted.

Regards,
    Luis.

• Shivinder
    Options

Thanks Luis ( @luisviveropena ). I wasn’t aware. I’ll be real quick from next time :D
    Is there a possibility that this time period can be increased from 1 day to say 1 week? Just asking because this is a self-paced learning class. It is quite possible that people like me, might not be able to login every day and this leads to the possibility that they miss these recordings?

• fcioanca
    fcioanca Posts: 1,904
    Options

Hi @Shivinder

Office hours are available to bootcamp learners should they need assistance with labs or have various related questions. At the moment there are no plans to extend the availability of the recordings.

Kind regards,

Flavia

Categories

Upcoming Training