Welcome to the Linux Foundation Forum!

Issues while attempting CKA Exam and its Result

Options

Yesterday on 2nd December at 3:00 , I appeared for the CKA Exam and there was some issues PSI browser also I do nothing and it show me Violation Messages without doing anything.

Apart from that the Proctor did not tell me any warning for anything over the chat or verbally .. automatically closed the exam. I also asked on chat but nobody replies..

I thought, I will try 2nd attempt but it shows grade in progress as more than 24 hours passed.. Worst experience with the Linux Foundation Team. Please do something and allow to retake my exam asap

Attaching the images

Comments

• fcioanca
    fcioanca Posts: 1,904
    Options

If you have not done so already, please open a ticket with the Linux Foundation Customer Support team at trainingsupport.linuxfoundation.org and they will assist you.

• kuwar2296
    Options

I have already raised the ticket but no one replies

• fcioanca
    Options

Due to a higher volume of inquiries at the moment responses can take up to several business days (no weekends or holidays).

• kuwar2296
    Options

But, I am not able to attempt my retake. at least retake should be there...its wasting my money and time

• kuwar2296
    Options

Hii, it's more than 50 hours now. Still my exam result is pending

• fcioanca
    Options

Due to a higher volume of inquires, and the fact that tickets are handled one at a time, response can take several business days, no weekends or holidays.

• olamilekan000
    Options

I am currently having the same issue. I am currently over 60hrs in. How long did yours take?

• NehaTiwari
    Options

I am not able to attend the exam due to PSI browser issue. so now i will get 2 attempt or 1 only.

• mstepien
    mstepien Posts: 422
    Options

Hi @NehaTiwari,

Please direct any exam-related questions to trainingsupport.linuxfoundation.org. This forum should be used only for course content-related discussions.

Regards,
    Magda

• manasak1996
    Options

I have the same issue and its been more than three days. Please assist to get the updates as soon as possible.

• mstepien
    mstepien Posts: 422
    Options

Hi @manasak1996,

If you already opened a ticket at trainingsupport.linuxfoundation.org, the Linux Foundation Customer Support team will assist you. Please note that it can take several business days (no holidays or weekends) for the Support team to respond.

Thank you,
    Magda

• popoolaebenezer
    Options

this is the worst service ever

Categories

Upcoming Training