Welcome to the Linux Foundation Forum!

3.2.17 - ImagePullBackOff

I feared that my question in another thread would get lost so I wanted to repost with a screenshot

Answers

  • I had same issue, I think thereis a typo in the 2nd line of config.toml change.

    We have to use "plugins" no "plugin", with s.

    It works for me.

    Regards,
    JI

  • Thanks @ibanez !!

  • fschoenherr
    fschoenherr Posts: 1
    edited December 2022

    Thx @lbanez, this cost me some hours. Dear LF, would you mind correcting this in the course documents? Thank you very much!

  • It didn't work for me still :(

  • ninespace
    ninespace Posts: 3
    edited January 23

    I am stuck at this as well. adding "s" to "plugin" doesn't work for me too. I have attached a screenshot where I can pull the image manually on the worker node

    below is the pod decription after executing this line on cp node:
    kubectl create deployment try1 --image=$repo/simpleapp

  • chrispokorni
    chrispokorni Posts: 1,659

    Hi @ninespace,

    Additional configs may be required to resolve possible dependency issues.

    What is your OS and version on each node, Kubernetes version on each node, containerd version on each node, contents of /etc/containerd/config.toml and /etc/containers/registries.conf.d/registry.conf files from each node?

    Regards,
    -Chris

  • @ibanez said:
    I had same issue, I think thereis a typo in the 2nd line of config.toml change.

    We have to use "plugins" no "plugin", with s.

    It works for me.

    Regards,
    JI

    NICEEEE. Working for me

  • Correct what ibanez pointed out ->

    @ibanez said:
    I had same issue, I think thereis a typo in the 2nd line of config.toml change.

    We have to use "plugins" no "plugin", with s.

    It works for me.

    Regards,
    JI

    this is an obvious error.

  • @chrispokorni said:
    Hi @ninespace,

    Additional configs may be required to resolve possible dependency issues.

    What is your OS and version on each node, Kubernetes version on each node, containerd version on each node, contents of /etc/containerd/config.toml and /etc/containers/registries.conf.d/registry.conf files from each node?

    Regards,
    -Chris

    Hi Chris, thanks for pointing this out.

    I have checked with the command: sudo containerd config dump
    The config used by the node is not updated.

    I have to recreate the config.toml and restart containerd to make it effective.
    Somehow restarting containerd following the tutorial did not update the config and I am not sure why.

    The problem is not resolved. Thanks!

  • @ninespace said:

    @chrispokorni said:
    Hi @ninespace,

    Additional configs may be required to resolve possible dependency issues.

    What is your OS and version on each node, Kubernetes version on each node, containerd version on each node, contents of /etc/containerd/config.toml and /etc/containers/registries.conf.d/registry.conf files from each node?

    Regards,
    -Chris

    Hi Chris, thanks for pointing this out.

    I have checked with the command: sudo containerd config dump
    The config used by the node is not updated.

    I have to recreate the config.toml and restart containerd to make it effective.
    Somehow restarting containerd following the tutorial did not update the config and I am not sure why.

    The problem is not resolved. Thanks!

    Sorry typo i mean "now". The problem is now resolved.

Categories

Upcoming Training