Welcome to the Linux Foundation Forum!

PCI Secure Browser and VDI experience

I absolutely loved the CNCF exams until this whole new experience was brought in, cleared my CKAD and CKA easily with the terminal based environment and sat for CKS with 3 months of solid preparation , result? I just abandoned the exam and left the seat. The experience is no where worth the money LF is charging.

A terribly slow and sluggish environment, possibly running a dated distro, I have been using my current keyboard for 3+ years and can really do a no-look typing and do it fast, but my 5 keystrokes here will result in 1 character appearing on the VI editor that I have opened there, can't scroll the pages fast enough in the browser as it continues to load.

When we can expect this to be fixed? It really dented my goal for the year 2022 as I targeted all 3 Kubernetes exams but seems like I would now wait for CKS because I can't get this frustration again during exam time.

Comments

• fcioanca
    fcioanca Posts: 1,887

Hi @rmishra01

We are sorry to hear you had problems during the exam. If you need assistance, please open a ticket with the Linux Foundation Customer Support team at trainingsupport.linuxfoundation.org and they will assist you.

Regards,

Flavia

Categories

Upcoming Training