Welcome to the Linux Foundation Forum!

I've registered TCCS-42870 Support request, Kindly help me to reschedule the CKA Exam

Options
shridesh
shridesh Posts: 1
edited September 2022 in LFS258 Class Forum

I had the Certified Kubernetes Administrator exam on last Saturday. Once the proctor launched the exam, I wasn't able to operate the exam screen. The screen was stucking and also I was unable to click on the screen while the PSI online browser was still providing instructions to familiarize me with the exam environment. Because of that I could not even attend the first question. I've also raised this concern with the proctor in chat. The PSI Support registered this incident. #2849755 this is the ticket number. They suggested reaching out to Linux support for exam rescheduling So I register the support request TCCS-42870 It's been days now I haven't got any response from them yet. Please help me reschedule my exam.

Answers

• fcioanca
    fcioanca Posts: 1,909
    Options

Hi @shridesh

We are sorry to hear about the issues encountered during the exam. It may take several business days for the Customer Support team to respond depending on the volume of tickets at that time, but they will assist you. Thank you for your patience!

Regards,

Flavia

Categories

Upcoming Training