Welcome to the Linux Foundation Forum!

Unble to schedule CKA Exam

HI Team,

I have purchased cka exam on last december [07/12/21].I am unable to schedule cka exam. Kindly look into this asap.

Thanks
prathyusha

Comments

• fcioanca
    fcioanca Posts: 1,886

Hi @prathyushasoman

If you have not done so already, please open a ticket at trainingsupport.linuxfoundation.org and the Customer Support team will assist you. Forums are only for course content related questions.

Kind regards,

Flavia

• Proctor refused to release the CKA examination citing a difference in Name. I am very sure that the name in the portal is the same as on the ID. I have not received results for the last three days, and there is no response to the support ticket (TCCS-47741). The validity of the purchase is expiring in two weeks' time. Request to provide some response. I am posting in the forum since there was no response to the support ticket.

• fcioanca

Hi @raghurammailbox

Due to a higher volume of inquiries, response from the Customer Support team takes longer, up to several business days, as they address each ticket one by one. Once they will get to your ticket they will work with you to assist you in the best possible way.

Thank you for your patience,

Flavia

• hi @fcioanca - I have also been trying to schedule and I get a spinning wheel indefinitely. I've raised a ticket a couple of weeks ago but as of yet no response. Is there something wrong with the booking system?

• mstepien
    mstepien Posts: 410

Hi @antonsmith,

Did you open a ticket with the Linux Foundation at trainingsupport.linuxfoundation.org?

Thank you,
    Magda

• akarthics
    akarthics Posts: 1
    edited October 2023

HI @mstepien @fcioanca

Even I faced the issue during my exam. ID verification itself took 2 hours so asked for a break from Proctor allowed me to go. During that time my PC went for updates and reconnected the psi browser which says the session is completed for this test. I was been waiting for couple of hours but no reponse from proctor. Checked with psi support and they asked to reach out to Linux Foundation. I searched for LF contact no but couldn't able to find out so raised a request thru support. Here is the ID TCCS-81240. Looks like still its not assigned.

Could you please expediete this request as it is going to expire this month?

• fcioanca

Hi @akarthics

We apologize for the issues encountered during the exam. All exam-related issues must be submitted via JIRA tickets (there is no contact number), which you already did. The Linux Foundation Customer Support team addresses each ticket in the order it is received; once your ticket is assigned, they will assist you in rescheduling the exam at a later date. Response time may take several business days (no weekends or holidays).

Regards,
    Flavia

• dabas.ankur
    dabas.ankur Posts: 1
    edited March 12

Hi @fcioanca

Unable to schedule the CKA exam again, as the previous exam grading is in progress from the last 3 days and nobody is responding to the Support Ticket raised TCCS-99309 or to the Email sent to the official Email ID of PSI support.

Please help on the same as the deadline to clear the examination is 20-March-2024.

• fcioanca

Hi @dabas.ankur

We apologize for the issues you are experiencing. Please note that response time to the LF ticket may take several business days (no weekends or holidays), as each ticket is processed in the order it is received. PSI Support team is not authorized to assist with LF exam related issues.

Rest assured that once your ticket is assigned, the LF Customer Support will help you reschedule the exam, and if an extension is needed, you will receive one.

Kind regards,
    Flavia
    The Linux Foundation Training Team

Categories

Upcoming Training