Welcome to the Linux Foundation Forum!

CKAD - PSI secure browser session is pretty slow and getting reset multiple times

Options
alexanto
alexanto Posts: 1
edited September 2022 in LFD259 Class Forum

Hello Team,

I took the CKAD exam on 22-08-2022 at 7.30am. Because the PSI browser gets terminated in between and a fresh session is created all the time, the initial validation took around 2.5 hours. Eventually, this led to waiting for a new proctor all the time and doing the validations all over again.
I was able to sit for the exam around 10:00 am, and the session reset every 10 minutes. I lost my progress every time I answered a question and had to redo it. The session was slow and it reset all of the aliases created in the terminals constantly. Even in the last 5 minutes, the session hung and was unable to submit the test, which led to the first attempt failing.

Raised a JIRA ticket - TCCS-40612 and so far no response. Could you please help me with this.

Note: I took CKA earlier (not through PSI browser) on the same machine and network and passed the exam. Using the updated PSI browser, all these issues started.

Thanks
Alex

Comments

• fcioanca
    fcioanca Posts: 1,908
    Options

Hi @alexanto

We are sorry to hear that you experienced problems during the exam. The Customer Support Team will respond to your ticket but it can take 2 or more business days, depending on the volume of tickets they have (they do respond to tickets in the order received).

Thank you for your patience!

Flavia

The Linux Foundation Training Team

Categories

Upcoming Training