Welcome to the Linux Foundation Forum!

Extreme difficulty in scheduling CKA

Options

This is my Hail Mary as I've been unable to get in contact with anyone that is able or willing to assist in any way possible. I scheduled my CKA exam fine, sat for the exam, but it never launched after an hour of troubleshooting with the proctor. He said he'd submit the issue. It has been 5 days and I still can't reschedule, haven't received a refund, and cannot get a hold of anyone that even knows I exist. I was even willing to pay the full $375 again while waiting for a refund because I HAVE to have this certification by the end of the year for my job.

If I try to schedule it says I'm ineligible. When I look at my exam history it says it is being graded and should be available in 24 hours. It's been 5 days, and I didn't get to answer a single question because the test never loaded, what is being graded?

I have to get this resolved. I've called 5 phone numbers that I got shuffled around PSI with. They told me examslocal doesn't have a phone number. I've tried 3 chats, two tickets. Silence from everyone.

Please Help anyone!!

Comments

• chrispokorni
    Options

Hi @bhenderson123,

We apologize for the inconvenience this issue has caused. If you have not done so, please open a ticket with the Linux Foundation Customer Support team at trainingsupport.linuxfoundation.org and they will assist you in resolving this issue.

Regards,
    -Chris

Categories

Upcoming Training