Welcome to the Linux Foundation Forum!

Unable to schedule for my CKA exam - No slot available

I am trying to schedule for my CKA exam for 4th of December 3 PM India time . My CKA expiration date is 8th Dec 2021. But it seems there is no slot available till 9th December. Can someone let me know how to proceed?

Comments

• fcioanca
    fcioanca Posts: 1,886

Hi @madhusudanareddysunnapu

Please reach out to the Customer Support Team at trainingsupport.linuxfoundation.org and they will assist you.

Regards,

Flavia

The Linux Foundation Training Team

• @madhusudanareddysunnapu said:
    I am trying to schedule for my CKA exam for 4th of December 3 PM India time . My CKA expiration date is 8th Dec 2021. But it seems there is no slot available till 9th December. Can someone let me know how to proceed?

Did they provide any Resolution for that because i am facing the same issue. I worked really hard to prepare for the exam

• fcioanca
    fcioanca Posts: 1,886

Hi @swetank01

Our Customer Support Team will be able to assist you with this issue. It may take a couple of business days for them to respond due to the high volume of inquiries at this time of the year, but rest assured that they will assist you. You can open a ticket at trainingsupport.linuxfoundation.org.

Regards,

• Hi,

I have a similar issue. I’m trying to schedule my exam for the CKA certification which expires 03/06/2022. I wanted to schedule it this Sunday 30/05/2022 but there’s no available slot before 31 May, which is fine for the first take as it’s still before the ticket expiration. However, if in case I need to use my free retake, with the current situation it seems unlikely I will be able to get a slot for before 3rd of June after I get the result for my first take probably in the 01st-02nd of June.
    I wonder if I can schedule my retake in advanced so that I’ll be able to have a slot if I need it?

• mstepien
    mstepien Posts: 410

Hi @senglikting,

Please direct exam-related questions to the Customer Support Team: trainingsupport.linuxfoundation.org. Forums are used exclusively for course-related questions. 

Thank you,

Magda

• I want to shadule My exam for CKA on 30 march but there is no slot availaible after that my exam giving date will expire please helo me what should i do my retake will be provided to me ?

• mstepien
    mstepien Posts: 410

Hi @nikhilsarin,

Please open a ticket with our Customer Support Team at trainingsupport.linuxfoundation.org, and they will be able to assist you.

Regards,
    Magda

Categories

Upcoming Training