Welcome to the Linux Foundation Forum!

LFD232 - Buildpack Basics - Git Buildpacks - typo on using -b (buildpack) option

As per the title, there is a typo on the following example command:

cf push -b https://github.com/cloudfoundry/staticfile-buildpack/tree/v1.5.21

which should read:

cf push -b https://github.com/cloudfoundry/staticfile-buildpack.git#v1.5.21

Did try a few permutations myself before I saw the video following that slide which correctly suggested the above.

Comments

• fcioanca
    fcioanca Posts: 1,886

Hi @tsouvalasi , This has been corrected. Thank you for flagging it.

• Hey @fcioanca, thank you for following up and for getting it out of the way. It is obvious I didn't discover the wheel but feels good I gave something back, however insignificant :)
    Do enjoy!

• Hey @fcioanca,

Got another one for you:

1. APPLICATION LIFECYCLE - Troubleshooting - Enabling SSH

SSH for an app can be enabled with:

cf enabled-ssh <APP_NAME>

should read

cf enable-ssh <APP_NAME>

Thought to share as well as avoid firing up a new thread for it. Feel free to rename the thread to "LFD232 - Typos" in general if you like.

Kind regards,
    IT

• fcioanca

Hi @tsouvalasi ,

This has been fixed.

Thank you,
    Flavia
    The Linux Foundation Training Team

• By the way... on

1. APPLICATION LIFECYCLE - App Characteristics and Considerations - Deploying Large Apps

has More details on pushing very large apps can be found in the... been left like that for suspense build up... :smiley: or maybe it was meant to be continued by ...Deploying a Large App topic of Cloud Foundry Documentation ?

Finally @fcioanca, do let me know if I'm helping out or if I'm destined to fail the exam for bringing those to your attention :D

IT

• fcioanca

Hi @tsouvalasi ,

Thank you for helping us correct issues where necessary. It is much appreciated!

Flavia

Categories

Upcoming Training