Welcome to the Linux Foundation Forum!

CKAD-Linux server terminal didn’t load. Did anyone else also face same issue for CKAD exam?

deepakgerawipro
deepakgerawipro Posts: 2
edited September 2021 in LFD259 Class Forum

I was unable to appear for CKAD exam on 26th September. When the exam started left side i.e content window appeared but LinuxServerTerminal on right was not able to connect to LF server. It gave an error connection refused.

I was able to start the exam,share my desktop and screen with proctor. All verification was successful.

Proctor and I tried to troubleshoot the issue by installing a different browser , restarting my laptop etc but nothing worked.

I am wondering if anyone else faced same issue? and how to fix the issue? and what happens next to my exam?

Comments

• fcioanca
    fcioanca Posts: 1,887

Hi @deepakgerawipro ,

We are sorry to hear you had problems. If you have not done so yet, please open a ticket with the LF Customer Support team at trainingsupport.linuxfoundation.org and they will assist you.

Regards,

Flavia

• Thanks Flavia for the response. It been more that 30 hours since i opened a ticket but no response yet from LF or PSI Online. It is a matter of urgency as exam curriculum changes from tomorrow. Is there a faster way to reach LF? @fcioanca

• fcioanca
    fcioanca Posts: 1,887

@deepakgerawipro Please keep in mind the business hours listed in the automated response when you opened the LF ticket.

Categories

Upcoming Training