Welcome to the Linux Foundation Forum!

JSNAD Exam: Proctor did NOT show up!

binaspro
binaspro Posts: 3
edited September 2021 in LFW211 Class Forum

Hi there, I was supposed to take my JSNAD exam on 20 Sep 2021 8:30PM Africa/Nairobi time zone, my portal instructed me to install PSI Secure Browser, after I installed it and scanned my ID, face, and room it showed screen with "You're all set". I sat there waiting for the proctor for more than an hour but no one appeared, and the application was just showing "You're all set" even after reloading and relaunching. I recorded a video of my screen showing the issue.

4 hours later, I received an email saying I took my exam, which means something else happened and it's being submitted automatically.

Please help me with this.

Comments

• Video recording of the issue: https://streamable.com/k7pn96

• Hi @binaspro,

We are sorry to hear you experienced issues with the JSNAD exam. If you have not done so yet, please open a ticket with the LF Customer Support Team at trainingsupport.linuxfoundation.org, and they will assist you (please note their business hours, M-F 8am-8pm US Central Time). All exam-related problems can only be solved with assistance from the support team, while the forum is for course content related questions.

Best regards,
    Magda
    The Linux Foundation Training Team

This discussion has been closed.

Categories

Upcoming Training