Welcome to the Linux Foundation Forum!
What are the biggest challenges do you think faced by admins in managing end user laptops/desktops?
- Visibility into the state of the fleet (laptops/desktops)
- Bringing devices into a desired state
- Making sure patches are deployed to all laptops/desktops
- Managing configuration drifts in end user machines
- Enforcing compliance rules on end user machines
- Meeting auditing requirements
- Using different tools for different OS
- Rolling back deployed changes in case of any issues