Welcome to the Linux Foundation Forum!

LCFS Exam

Options

Hi,

I haven't yet booked my LFCS exam. Is the date gone or some different process for let me choose the date (say march 2021)?
Please help someone!!

Thanks

Best Answer

• fcioanca
    fcioanca Posts: 1,904
    edited January 2021 Answer ✓
    Options

@beekay.verma You should be able to schedule your exam from your learner dashboard, choosing any future date you want, as long as you are within the 12 months eligibility period from when you purchased the exam, and the date is available. If you have additional exam-related questions, please consult the Candidate Handbook. If your questions are not answered by the Candidate Handbook, you can open a support ticket at trainingsupport.linuxfoundation.org.

Answers

• beekay.verma
    Options

Thanks for clearing the doubt @fcioanca :)

• saumya043
    Options

hi
    i have schedule my exam for 31 jan...but i have chosen platform ubuntu 18.04, but i want to change it to ubuntu 20.10 and i am not able to do it. i am also trying to open my learner dashboard but its not opening....it remain in processing ...any help would be appreciated.
    thankyou

• fcioanca
    fcioanca Posts: 1,904
    Options

Please open a ticket with our Customer Support Team: trainingsupport.linuxfoundation.org.

• gaurav4978
    Options

Just confirming that LFCS Exam requires to know from both course LFS201 and LFS211. Is this correct?

• coop
    coop Posts: 915
    Options

Technically, LFCS requires only LFS201 (or equivalent) plus LFS101x predecessor (or equivalent). LFS211 is aimed more at LFCE but it will probably help you a lot for LFCS if have the opportunity to do so.

• gaurav4978
    Options

Thanks @coop

Categories

Upcoming Training