Welcome to the Linux Foundation Forum!

Lab 5.5 Question

Options

All objects are restricted to a single namespace. True or False?

I believe this question is too terse, is the question asking if a single object can exist in multiple namespaces or if an object can be put in any number of namespaces? What I fail to understand is how a pod could exist in two namespaces? Are we talking about copies or clones, etc?

Comments

• nmorell
    Options

I think I'm understanding this better, "objects are restricted" perhaps, "objects can communicate" would serve this question better?

• hiryu
    hiryu Posts: 1
    Options

I ran into the same issue. This isn't very clear to me. I searched through every in the chapter and while namespaces are mentioned, there was nothing on this which makes the question more perplexing.

I know that objects from different namespaces can communicate (assuming @nmorell 's understanding is correct), not from this chapter, but just from hands on experience with k8s so even if this is a question about communication... This chapter seems a weird place to ask it unless I missed somewhere in the chapter where this is discussed (I've gone back and looked a bunch but it's possible I'm still missing something).

Categories

Upcoming Training