Is this normal behavior?

https://jira.linuxfoundation.org/plugins/servlet/theme/portal/15/TCCS-5081

Thanks, for any kind of answer.

Sincerely,
Igor

Comments

• fcioanca
    fcioanca Posts: 1,887

@igor.vojinovic Can you please explain what issue you are encountering with the page/ticket submitted?

• @fcioanca Thanks for the answer.
    Well, I finish today this e-learning preparation for CKA, and after finishing it there is still 95% complete marking a course view. I'm not sure that this is normal, so I opened a ticket to ask.
    Also, I think that because of this 95%, the Acclaim platform cannot confirm completed for this LFS258 badge? There are still criteria - Must complete eLearning course.

Sincerely,
    Igor

• fcioanca
    edited January 2021

@igor.vojinovic The percentage does not count towards completing the course - that is more of a visual representation of progress. On our end, we do see that the course was already marked completed, and a certificate of completion is available in your learner dashboard. Badges are not currently sent immediately after completion - you should receive yours next week.

• @fcioanca Thanks for clarifying everything for me cristal clear.
    I'll move the Jira ticket into the resolved state after this kind of explanation.

Sincerely,
    Igor

• fcioanca

@igor.vojinovic Congratulations on finishing the course, and good luck with your CKA exam!

Categories

Upcoming Training