Welcome to the Linux Foundation Forum!

Updated Labs

I am about halfway done with the course but just realized an update was made today. It seems like there's a major overhaul to the labs. Just curious as to whether I should start over or would continuing from the half point would be ok.

Comments

• fcioanca
    fcioanca Posts: 1,879

Hi @TriumphS ,

We just finalized updating the course. The content was significantly expanded, and updated to use Fabric 2.2. We do recommend that you redo the exercises, and, at the very least, skim through the course content.

Regards,
    Flavia

• @fcioanca OK then. Also, there used to be videos associated with the labs. Is there any way to access the old videos that used to be apart of the labs?

Thanks

• fcioanca

Hi @TriumphS ,

The old videos can no longer be accessed unfortunately. They have been removed as they referenced outdated labs, and are no longer valid for the updated content.

Regards,

Flavia

• Hi @fcioanca,

I cant see any videos related to new version. Complete course is text based. If it is a video based tutorial it will be very helpful.

• fcioanca

Hi @rameshb444, the course does not have any videos.

• Hi @fcioanca, the exam version is for Hyperledger fabric version 1.4 according to the details in the exam section. So far, I've completed all the lessons in accordance to version 2.0 of fabric. Will I be taking the exam for version 2 instead?

• fcioanca

@TriumphS currently, the CHFA exam works on Fabric 1.4. The Certification Team is working on upgrading the exam to Fabric 2.2, targeting availability in Q1 2021. If you are planning to take the exam before it is upgraded, it will be on Fabric 1.4. We recommend that you practice as much as possible and that you use additional resources when preparing for the exam, such as the official Fabric documentation. Our courses are good preparation for the exams, but are not teaching the exam. They do follow and cover the exam domains.

Categories

Upcoming Training