Welcome to the Linux Foundation Forum!

Enabling NodeOUs

Does anyone know how to enable NodeOUs when using fabric-ca? Even though I have config.yaml file in the MSP directory with NodeOUs enable to true, it says NodeOus not activated. identity 0 does not satisfy principal: The identity is not a [PEER] under this MSP [org1MSP]: NodeOUs not activated. Cannot tell apart identities. bric"],"L-ST-C":"[]-[]-[US]","MSP":"org1MSP","OU":["peer"]} isn't eligible for channel twoorgschannel : implicit policy evaluation failed - 0 sub-policies were satisfied, but this policy requires 1 of the 'Readers' sub-policies to be satisfied

Comments

• Niklaskkkk
    Niklaskkkk Posts: 113

@indirajith said:
    Does anyone know how to enable NodeOUs when using fabric-ca? Even though I have config.yaml file in the MSP directory with NodeOUs enable to true, it says NodeOus not activated. identity 0 does not satisfy principal: The identity is not a [PEER] under this MSP [org1MSP]: NodeOUs not activated. Cannot tell apart identities. bric"],"L-ST-C":"[]-[]-[US]","MSP":"org1MSP","OU":["peer"]} isn't eligible for channel twoorgschannel : implicit policy evaluation failed - 0 sub-policies were satisfied, but this policy requires 1 of the 'Readers' sub-policies to be satisfied

Hi @indirajith ,
    I have faced similar issues when there is a mismatch between policy set on channel between the system channel (orderer channel). Did you also update the new policy definitions there?

Let me know how it goes.

Categories

Upcoming Training