Welcome to the Linux Foundation Forum!

Instantiate Chaincode Fails - Tries to pull ccenv container

Options

When my main org peer container is trying to instantiate chaincode, it trys to pull the ccenv container. My VM already has the container pulled, but it is trying to go out to docker.io which won't work since I am doing a POC for work, and our proxy blocks such attempts. We have the docker registry mirrored. I have already requested that the VM host be given no auth proxy access, however, I still think I will need to direct it to our proxy. Any ideas on how to do so? Here is the command issued by my ansible play:
docker exec cli.mainorg.example.com bash -c '"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'export CORE_PEER_ADDRESS=peer0.mainorg.example.com:7051 && peer chaincode instantiate -n reference -l golang -v 1.0 -c "{\"Args\":[\"init\",\"a\",\"100\",\"b\",\"100\"]}" -o orderer.example.com:7050 -C common --tls --cafile /etc/hyperledger/artifacts/crypto-config/ordererOrganizations/example.com/orderers/orderer.example.com/tls/ca.crt '"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"''"'"''

Alternatively, does anyone know how to tell docker to pull the container from our own mirrored repo instead?

Categories

Upcoming Training