Welcome to the Linux Foundation Forum!

Looking for popular Linux games

env8eeenv8ee Posts: 1

Hi there,
We have some embedded devices and we are looking for some popular games based on Linux OS (2.6), compatible with cocos2dX-1.0.*, cocos2dX-2* and SDL. Please anyone having the resources, don't hesitate to let me know.

Comments

• I played team fortress and I used some hacks because there were some levels in the game that were difficult to pass.

• diana102diana102 Posts: 2
    edited February 18

Yeah, using hacks and cheats is a bad idea but sometimes they really help. Have you ever bought items from a web store? I use a web store where I Buy rocket league items for games on my PC and Xbox. There are a lot of interesting and cheap items. The payment is secure and fast. I trade with another user while we are on the same platform otherwise the trading process can't be initiated. It's also possible to trade some items between players on different platforms like Xbox. This cross-trading allows you to show off the best items on any platform.

• eyeorbeyeorb Posts: 3

Just check some free games on Steam, Dota 2 and CS:GO run perfectly on Linux and can be pretty fun. There's also DMarket if you'd want to sell some items like glove case from your inventory later. Hope that helps!