Welcome to the new Linux Foundation Forum!

Lab 3: Failed verifying proposal creator verify local MSP principal

Hi, after launching the network with peer0 & 1, in addition to two containers with couchDB, I received the following error when trying to fetch genesis block from allarewelcome channel for both peer0 & peer1.

"/opt/gopath/src/github.com/hyperledger/fabric# peer channel join -b allarewelcome.block
2019-07-03 11:57:52.200 UTC [channelCmd] InitCmdFactory -> INFO 001 Endorser and orderer connections initialized
Error: proposal failed (err: bad proposal response 500: access denied for [JoinChain][allarewelcome]: [Failed verifying that proposal's creator satisfies local MSP principal during channelless check policy with policy [Admins]: [This identity is not an admin]])"

However, everything works after I go into each peer container and export path: "export CORE_PEER_MSPCONFIGPATH=/etc/hyperledger/msp/users/[email protected]/msp"

I believe the above command give both my peers the admin rights.

My question is, I already did the above command in Lab2 for peer1 & peer0 during bootstrap. I did reset the network, so is that why I have to write in the command again? Do you always have to write this manually, or can I hard code it in somewhere?

Thanks!