Welcome to the Linux Foundation Forum!

LFS272 - Hyperledger Fabric Administration is now live!

Hello,

LFS272 - Hyperledger Fabric Administration is now live!

One great way to interact with your peers taking this course is using the Class Forum:

• Discuss concepts, tools, and technologies presented in this course, or related to the topics discussed in the course material.
  • Ask questions about the course content.
  • Share resources and ideas related to Hyperledger Fabric.

When starting a thread, be as specific as you can, both in the title and the body of the thread, identifying the chapter and page you are referring to.

We hope you have a great learning experience!

Flavia
The Linux Foundation Training Team

Comments

• BrettR
    BrettR Posts: 10

Hi @fcioanca .. Im registered for the exam - having postponed it a few times - date now set in September, but I have lost access to the CHFA LFS272 course material - its not showing up in my profile. Can you assist me in getting access to it. Thank you

• fcioanca
    fcioanca Posts: 1,886

Hi @BrettR Have you checked the Course Completed tab in your dashboard? Since you completed the course, it will no longer show in the In Progress tab.

• BrettR
    BrettR Posts: 10

Hi @fcioanca I guess I must have. Is there any way to still access the material? Thankyou!

• fcioanca
    fcioanca Posts: 1,886

@BrettR Please look in the Course Completed tab in your learner dashboard. You should be able to launch the course from there.

• Thank you @fcioanca ... No, it only has EXAM as the CONTINUE... there is no option to the course material.

Categories

Upcoming Training