Linux Community Survey
I'm doing a PhD in the subject of Open Source Software. I'm currently running a study in pull requests (or patches) assessment in open source communities. Please, help and participate in the survey.
What value is there for us to participate?
1. I will share the results with the community in the form of a report (slides containing results and analysis).
2. For example, the report will answer these questions:
1. What does the Linux Kernel as a community value in PR assessment (e.g. trust, relationships, technical expertise, etc.)?
2. What is the PR (patches) assessment strategy Linux Kernel has in place?
3. Does the process in place value the contributor, technical expertise or social norms? Etc.
Please, participate and help a PhD student ☺Survey link