Welcome to the Linux Foundation Forum!

check_sanity_eventhandler Error

Hello,

I am new to Yocto Project and I am creating an Image on X86 Host machine for a NitrogenX6 board. I have finished with build and wanted to Flash an SD Card image. I went to my /deploy/images but I don't see any file with a ".sdcard" extension. I only have bzImage file. Is bzImage file same as the .sdcard ?

Secondly, I am trying to make a U-boot and my target machine is Nitrogen6x Sabrelite, I updated my machine name to Nitrogen6x Sabrelite. But i am getting check_sanity_eventhandler Error.

Please help..

Comments

• mfillpot
    mfillpot Posts: 2,177
    I do not know if we have any yocto developers in this forum, but you can find the official documentation at https://www.yoctoproject.org/tools-resources/community , you should also join their mailing lists so that you can ask the active community.

Also, thank you for the timing of your post. It has acted as a reminder for me to try out yocto by building custom images for my raspberry pi and old routers.
  • I've just seen YouTube videos related to Honeycomb presentation, I've read few specs and nothing more, is there someone here involved in it ? It could be great to have some information on it.

Categories

Upcoming Training