Welcome to the Linux Foundation Forum!

To the 200+ Guests online every day or so.

RSims
RSims Posts: 146

Please register a account and introduce yourself, no reason to stay in the dark.

Comments

• marc
    marc Posts: 647
    RSims wrote:
    Please register a account and introduce yourself, no reason to stay in the dark.

There is no reason to register either. They might be just looking around or they do not want to register ;)

Regards
  • Goineasy9
    Goineasy9 Posts: 1,114
    Ha Na ... Ha Na Lee

We expected you.
  • mfillpot
    mfillpot Posts: 2,177
    I welcome everyone to join the site, but the visitors are welcome to stay visitors if they wish. All that matters is that people can find solutions to their problems.
  • Goineasy9
    Robin
    Just an FYI, we've been noticing a great many guests recently. When you are in the home screen of the forum, check out the number of guests next to the names that are online. I spotted close to 500 the other night, though we've been averaging about 200. This is what this thread is about. BTW - Welcome back.
  • RSims
    RSims Posts: 146
    Ok how about the 200th guest starting today wins a prize? Kill the mystery behind them all. lol.
  • Goineasy9
    341 Guests at present in main, was 241 when I signed in before, interesting. Could these be bots? Or maybe aliens searching for the one true kernel.

Edit: In the time it took to write that, guests jumped to 464. If you are aliens, beam us up please. We are also searching for intelligent life in this universe.

Edit: Wow 999 guests at 1:20am EST 07/17/11, now that's a record.
    Edit: Record broken: linuxdotcom_guests.png
  • saqman2060
    saqman2060 Posts: 777
    We welcome all, including the Aliens. Of course, if there aliens visiting, please, contribute your knowledge...lol

lg2011_badge.png
  • I registered after reading this thread in all honesty...why not! right?!?!

I guess I give in to peer pressure too often. :)
  • Goineasy9
    Welcome aboard Sean. Well, that accounts for one of the Guests. I guess the rest are shy.
  • Goineasy9
    New record 1104 guests @ 12:46am 08/01/11.
  • dixiedancer wrote:
    Shy, maybe. I "lurk" without posting for a lonnnng time on most forums until I get a sense of how things go in that community. "Think before you speak," Papa always says.

Besides, it's always best to gather intelligence before launching an invasion, lol!

Me too.... otherwise you'll be accounted for as another Alien
    That's why I registered almost 2 years ago but only posted today :laugh:

Categories

Upcoming Training