Welcome to the Linux Foundation Forum!

Job Opportunity: Networking in Linux Community

Hello all,

I am currently working with Paradigm Solutions to help them advertise a Linux Administrator opening that they have. They would ideally like someone who is strong in Red Hat. This individual must also have a TS/SCI clearance and a full scope poly. That last, critical, piece has been making it especially challanging to find an individual who is qualified.

Do you know of anyone with such a clearance that may be looking for work? Please email me and we can set up a time to speak, my email is erin.harvey@careerbuilder.com.

If you would like more information now; please see this link to the job description and application portal:

http://hire.jobvite.com/j/?cj=oGWyVfwP&s=Passive_Sourcing

Thank you & Regards,

Erin Harvey

Comments

• Goineasy9
    Goineasy9 Posts: 1,114
    The help forums aren't the ideal spot for Help Wanted ads...did you also place in our jobs section?
  • No, I have not!

I was surfing around the site trying to find the best place to connect with people. Where is the job section of the forum?

Thank you!
  • Goineasy9
    Goineasy9 Posts: 1,114
    Look up at the top of the page. On top line just under search conatins the "Jobs" section.
  • mfillpot
    mfillpot Posts: 2,177
    the actual link is jobs.linux.com

By posting your openings there you not only get the attention of the users of the site, but the Linux foundation publicizes the postings via their newsletters and weekly updates increasing your exposure and your chances to find he best candidate possible.

Any further job postings in the forums will be removed and have a notice sent to the poster directing them to use the jobs section.

Categories

Upcoming Training