Welcome to the Linux Foundation Forum!
Kmail
saqman2060
Posts: 777
in Slackware
Has anybody setup Kmail on their slackware system?
0
Comments
-
I have not used kmail before, but in general I do not use client based e-mail applications, I prefer web based e-mail interfaces.
With that being said, just because I don't use it doesn't mean that I cannot help. The setup seems simple like with thunderbird and the options are similar. Can you please tell me what you are trying to accomplish or what error you are having so I can assist?0
Categories
- All Categories
- 178 LFX Mentorship
- 178 LFX Mentorship: Linux Kernel
- 775 Linux Foundation IT Professional Programs
- 384 Cloud Engineer IT Professional Program
- 175 Advanced Cloud Engineer IT Professional Program
- 75 DevOps IT Professional Program - Discontinued
- 7 DevOps & GitOps IT Professional Program
- 103 Cloud Native Developer IT Professional Program
- 7.7K Training Courses & Learning Paths
- 14 AI & ML Training
- 1 Blockchain & Decentralized Identity Training
- 39 Cloud & Containers Training
- 4 Cybersecurity Training
- 3 DevOps & Site-Reliability Training
- 2 Linux Kernel Development Training
- 2 Networking Training
- 2 Open Source Best Practice Training
- 5 System Administration Training
- 1 System Engineering Training
- 6 Web & Application Development Training
- 798 Hardware
- 202 Drivers
- 68 I/O Devices
- 37 Monitors
- 96 Multimedia
- 173 Networking
- 91 Printers & Scanners
- 92 Storage
- 773 Linux Distributions
- 81 Debian
- 68 Fedora
- 24 Linux Mint
- 13 Mageia
- 24 openSUSE
- 151 Red Hat Enterprise
- 32 Slackware
- 13 SUSE Enterprise
- 356 Ubuntu
- 472 Linux System Administration
- 31 Cloud Computing
- 73 Command Line/Scripting
- Github systems admin projects
- 103 Linux Security
- 79 Network Management
- 102 System Management
- 46 Web Management
- 169 Mobile Computing
- 32 Android
- 122 Development
- 1.2K New to Linux
- 1K Getting Started with Linux
- 407 Off Topic
- 128 Introductions
- 35 Study Material
- 1.1K Programming and Development
- 311 Kernel Development
- 724 Software Development
- 1K Software
- 419 Applications
- 183 Command Line
- 5 Compiling/Installing
- 71 Games
- 320 Installation
- Archived
- 183 Small Talk
- 2 LFD140 Class Forum
- 1.4K LFS258 Class Forum
Upcoming Training
-
August 20, 2018
Kubernetes Administration (LFS458)
-
August 20, 2018
Linux System Administration (LFS301)
-
August 27, 2018
Open Source Virtualization (LFS462)
-
August 27, 2018
Linux Kernel Debugging and Security (LFD440)