Welcome to the Linux Foundation Forum!

New security website!

Options

Hello everyone at Linux.com

My name is Brandon, and before I say what I came here to say I would just like to tell everyone that I'm not trying

to steal your users, or cause spam. This is a plain out educational website in which we talk about security of

webservers, linux and windows servers. We are a website dedicated to helping people, hosting live-malware to a

certain degree for educational purposes and to have fun and meet new people. Please do not take this offensively but

we are in need of starting up our community. If you have any questions or comments you can email me at

brandon@nlsecurity.org. Or visit us at http://www.nlsecurity.org/ this is a website dedicated to the

security junkies and people who need help securing themselves.

Sorry for the spam, please don't be mad.

Sincerely,

Brandon.

Comments

• Goineasy9
    Goineasy9 Posts: 1,114
    Options
    Interesting site Brandon.
  • mfillpot
    mfillpot Posts: 2,177
    Options
    I will look over the site later to see how the content can assist others.

Since the information can also include Linux and open source products I will let it stay, but move it into the security sub-forum.
  • mfillpot
    mfillpot Posts: 2,177
    Options
    This site looks like it will house some good information, this will be a good reference for people interested in security and potential vulnerabilities on multiple platforms. Thank you for posting here, this wil lhelp many people and I will continually check on your site to see if I can contribute or learn something new.

Categories

Upcoming Training